fredag 9 november 2012

Times are changing


A lot has happened and changed the last few months...

I finished the festival season in September with a few UK festivals and one in Holland. I had never been to Holland before so we went on a day trip to Amsterdam. It was interesting to see the culture, try cheese samples in many of the cheese shops and have a cold beer by the canal. It is a very beautiful city, but it's also easy to get lost, it all looks the same!
 
  
Amsterdam
 

During the summer I found out that I got accepted to the University in my home-town in Sweden. After a lot of thought I decided to move back home and study. The night before the big move me and my little european-crew went out with a bang, we danced the night away to Skrillex and The Foo Fighters! A perfect way to finish off another great summer!

Lowlands Festival 2012
 Now I'm a student studying to become a nurse,I want to specialize in paramedics or mountain rescue after the general course. So far I'm doing OK, but life as a student is very different from working. Luckily the Swedish educational system is great and the student benefits are not too bad either. Hopefully I will have time to do a lot of snowboarding anyway. I'm from the north and there's usually plenty of snow here and a lot of small resorts and slopes nearby. Fingers crossed it will be a wicked Swedish winter!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar