måndag 4 juni 2012

Siesta!

1 down, many more to go. I'm talking about festivals of course! 
This summer me and my boyfriend are back working with the British company Podpads.We travel around working at music festivals and events all over the UK and a few other european countries. My best friend and partner in crime Anna have also joined our little crew this year. It's going to be so much fun to travel and party with my favourite people.
Siesta! Festival in Hässleholm, Sweden was the first festival of the season for us. I saw a couple of cool bands; american punk legends NOFX which I've seen before and IAMX, a UK electro-rock band, that I'd never heard of - very interesting music and super energetic performance. As always we met a lot of freindly people and it was a good start of the season even though the weather wasn't amazing.
Next stop on the tour will be Hultsfred, I'm  really looking forward to that one! I really wanted to go when I was 16-17 but never had the money. Then the following year when I did have the money the festival got cancelled. But now it is back and I'm finally going! BOOM!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar