söndag 13 maj 2012

Various creative projects


I've been back in Sweden for two weeks now, and as much as I love being back home and to see my family again I have found myself pretty restless. 1 month of holiday/temporary unemployment is definitely enough! I am very excited for the summer-festival-madness to start again!
But in these times of boredom I have found creativity again, and I'm very happy about that. Lately I've started lots of projects from dying my hair pink to sketching, crocheting and sewing. These are all things I used to do all the time before, but never really get around to doing any more. Everyone should definitely take time to let themselves be creative every once in a while. It's a fun way to relax and when you're finished you have something pretty to be proud of (most of the time haha). I will upload some photos of my little may collection soon. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar