söndag 13 november 2011

Dear people of the world,

This is my attempt to share a bit of my life story.

My name is Victoria Bergqvist, but to most people I'm known as Vickie.
I grew up in the north of Sweden in a very ordinary Swedish small-town.
Like most people who grew up in a small-town, I had to get out.

After discovering snowboarding in 2001 I knew that I had found my one true LOVE.
I went on to study at Vännäs Snowboardgymnasium (Liljaskolan).
During my three years in Vännäs I got to know some of the most amazing people.

I had the most fun possible whilst still 'in school'  haha and everything revolved
around snowboarding.

After I'd finished school I just wanted more snow, bigger mountains and more fun.

I flew off to France with a couple of my best friends for my first winter season abroad.

Since then I have spent a lot of time snowboarding in France and a winter in America

to finally end up living in England with my boyfriend Michael. We are planing on going
out to France again in December and when we do I will tell you all about it!


Vickie




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar